You may have heard in the news that a little merger happened a few weeks ago between Dell and EMC. Of course I say that kiddingly. This was the biggest merge to take place in technological history. A major transformation has been taking place to bring these two technology power houses together as the newly formed Dell EMC. I, for one, could not be more excited to be a part of making history as an employee of this amazing new company.
So why am I telling you all this? I want to invite you to also be a part of history in the making by getting a first-hand -view of the transformation. How you ask? Join us for an exclusive Dell EMC event this week in San Francisco. A three day event starting today is being hosted at 839 Howard Street right across from Moscone Center West. My suspicion is many of you reading this are at Oracle Open World…so why not stop by? Here are a few reasons why you should:
- You’ve heard a lot about Dell EMC – Find out directly from the experts what that means to you
- Dell EMC Oracle Solutions experts will be onsite conducting 1×1 demos and answering all of your questions
- Technical experts will be running engaging sessions that will showcase Dell EMC solutions for Oracle Applications
- Breakfast and lunch will be served AND it will be amazing! If you joined us last year you know this is no average conference food
- Dell EMC knows how to throw a party! This Tuesday night will be one you won’t want to miss